Eligibility Criteria Exit Exam for fellowship of IAPM
- GC members of ISSP, IAPM and programme head of IAPM accreditated centre
- One year structural fellowship from any organization
- Trainees of IAPM
- Structural program fellow from university (Completed a university accredited structured pain training program of 1 year)
- Senior pain physicians
Senior pain physician criteria for fellowship :
- ISSP membership for 5yrs.
- Two Publications related to pain
- Recommendation letter from GC member of ISSP/IAPM. (Recommendation letter will include duration of pain practice, number of patients in pain OPD & procedures)
6. 1 Yr fellowship outside India & practicing in India (fellows should be member of ISSP & they should have MCI registration).
Those who have already paid Rs. 10,000/- for the fellowship will be paying Rs. 10,000/- less.
||Rs. 25,000 + 18% GST
|For GC members & Senior Physicians :
||Rs. 40,000 + 18% GST
|For reappearing fee Rs. 30,000/- (Rs.10,000/- reduced if already appeared the exam)
18% GST Additional on above Fee
The application along with the bank draft to be sent at the following address:
Dr. Pratibha Matche
Indian Academy of Pain Medicine (IAPM)
#20, RIDDHARYA, CFTRI layout,
Bogadi 2nd stage, Janahita main road,
Near Havika sangha,
The DD in favour of “INDIAN SOCIETY FOR THE STUDY OF PAIN” payable at New Delhi.
Bank NEFT Details for Exam Fee :
Beneficiary Account Name: : INDIAN SOCIETY FOR THE STUDY OF PAIN
A/c No. : 90682010114209
IFSC Code : SYNB0009109
Bank : Syndicate Bank
Branch : Dwarka, Sector 12, New Delhi
Payments and Registration can be done by using below links.