INVITED APPLICATION FOR THE EXIT EXAMINATION OF IAPM FELLOWSHIP
|Date for Exam :||19th August, 2023, Sunday|
|Last Date of Form Submission||15h July 2023, Saturday|
|Time:||8 am to 5 pm ,
Written exam: 8 am to 10am , Written exam will comprise of 100 MCQs in 120 minutes (2 hrs),
Practical and Viva voce: 11am to 5pm
|Venue:||Bharati Hospital and research centre, Pune Satara road, Dhankawadi, Pune -411043|
|Pattern of practical examination:||Case – 1
Case – 2
Intervention in pain procedures on cadaver -2
Two spot stations: 1st station of drugs & instruments and 2nd station of MRI, CT scan, fluoroscopy and X’ray etc.
Eligibility Criteria Exit Exam for fellowship of IAPM
- GC members of ISSP, IAPM and programme head of IAPM accreditated centre
- One year full time residential fellowship programme in pain medicine from any Pvt organisation under FIAPM programme head.
- Trainees of IAPM
- Structural program fellow from university (Completed a university accredited structured pain training program of 1 year)
- Senior pain physicians
Senior pain physician criteria for fellowship :
- ISSP membership for 5yrs.
- Two Publications related to pain
- Recommendation letter from GC member of ISSP/IAPM. (Recommendation letter will include duration of pain practice, number of patients in pain OPD & procedures)
6. 1 Yr fellowship outside India & practicing in India (fellows should be member of ISSP & they should have MCI registration).
Please note : You will receive mail from Registrar office confirming your eligibility and approval for exam. In case your application is not approved by Registrar, you will be informed and your Fees will be refunded to the source of payment (in case application is online) and via cheque (in case of offline) application.
Fee structure for fellowship of IAPM:
Those who have already paid Rs. 10,000/- for the fellowship will be paying Rs. 10,000/- less.
|IAPM Trainee:||Rs. 25,000 + 18% GST|
|For GC members & Senior Physicians :||Rs. 40,000 + 18% GST|
|For reappearing fee Rs. 30,000/- (Rs.10,000/- reduced if already appeared the exam)|
18% GST Additional on above Fee
The application along with the bank draft to be sent at the following address:
Dr. Debjyoti Dutta
Indian Academy of Pain Medicine (IAPM)
26K SEVEN TANKS LANE, KOLKATA – 700030
Bank NEFT Details for Exam Fee :
Beneficiary Account Name: : INDIAN SOCIETY FOR THE STUDY OF PAIN
A/c No. : 90682010114209
IFSC Code : CNRB0002074
Bank : Canara Bank
Branch : Palasia point, Indore – 452001
Payments and Registration can be done by using below links.