ELECTION NOTIFICATION FOR THE YEAR 2019
Nominations are invited for the following posts as per the constitution of ISSP:
Applications are invited from the suitable and eligible candidates for IASP/ISSP Training Observership in Pain, which are total 5 in number.
Terms and Conditions:
• Applicant should be a life member of ISSP for more than one year.
• Application should be accompanied by recommendation letters from two referees, who are Life Members of ISSP.• On completion of training, the candidate should be able to open a pain clinic or serve the institute for propagation of pain work.
• Training period is of one-month duration only.
• The sponsorship amount will be given only after completion of training and submission of completion certificate, duly signed by competent authority of the institute where the training was accomplished.
• The amount of the sponsored training observership will be determined according to the prevalent rate of Bank interest at the time of completion of training.
• Selected candidate has to write his / her preference of two out of approved training centers, which will be circulated to selected candidates.• Application should be addressed to the Secretariat Ofice, ISSP, duly filled.
• Incomplete application in any form will not be considered.
• Selection of the candidate will be done during forthcoming ISSPCON conference in 2019.
Applications should reach Secretariat Office not later than 30 December 2018