Award of Fellowship of IAPM (FIAPM)
The IAPM is going for fellowship by Assessment for GC members and senior pain physician at Pune.
The last date for submitting the application for FIAPM – 31st December, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria Exit Exam for fellowship of IAPM
- GC members of ISSP, IAPM and programme head of IAPM accreditated centre
- One year structural fellowship from any organization
- Trainees of IAPM
- Structural program fellow from university (Completed a university accredited structured pain training program of 1 year)
- Senior pain physicians
Senior pain physician criteria for fellowship :
- ISSP membership for 5yrs.
- Two Publications related to pain
- Recommendation letter from GC member of ISSP/IAPM. (Recommendation letter will include duration of pain practice, number of patients in pain OPD & procedures)
- 1 Yr fellowship outside India & practicing in India (fellows should be member of ISSP & they should have MCI registration).
The application along with the bank draft to be sent at the following address:
Dr. PRADEEP JAIN
Registrar, Indian Academy of Pain Medicine (IAPM)
Department of Anaesthesiology, Pain and Perioperative Medicine
5th Floor, Super Speciality Research Block (SSRB)
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Rajinder Nagar
New Delhi – 110060, India
Phone No.: 011-42252523
Mobile: 09810088960, 09910088960
The DD in favour of “INDIAN SOCIETY FOR THE STUDY OF PAIN” payable at New Delhi.
Bank NEFT Details for Exam Fee :
Holder Name : Indian society for the study of pain
A/c No. : 90682010114209
IFSC Code : SYNB0009109
Bank : Syndicate Bank
Branch : Dwarka, Sector 12, New Delhi
Payments and Registration is can be done by using below link.